Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Quiet NO More!

I have been quiet. I am not naturally so. I am enthusiastic, willing and pretty smart. I love to laugh out loud, share tales of healing and great adventures, and I am direct and to the point. I have supported this planet and her children with strong prayers and meditations and ceremonies for decades. I have quietly done what I was directed to do, all over the world. I sing, play my music, deliver the opening, and stay until it is connected. My kitchen has hosted some magical guests, and my barn some incredible life giving love. My world is this tiny ranch, a clinic, a yoga and meditation studio, a sauna, and big kitchen and fireplace. I love living here quietly. Now it is time to open it up and share it with this world. There are so many out there, looking for a safe happy place to learn and grow. This is it. Now as I add energy, living quarters, and lovely humans to the mix, we will speak up and speak out. Permaculture, organics, holistic perspective and unending willing loving integrity, sharing a vision, a hawk's view of healing our planet. NOW, we will speak, join us. Time to talk out loud!

No comments: