Sunday, February 26, 2017

Agreeing to TERMS

Over the years I have signed a few contracts, always agreeing to the terms set forth. I fulfilled each and every one. Then I re-upped! I am here by choice, not mandate, nor karma. I had finished that. I had returned home. Then the chance for a new term on Earth arose. It would be the Golden Age of Light, promised long ago. Would I be interested in a new deal? It was not set in stone, as this world is still full of variables. My daughter said once when she was preschool age, I don't know why I came back to this world, you guys are SO MEAN to each other! I said that was true, and we had returned by choice to try to assist in the ways we can, loving the people and animals and plants and water, and one another, the very best we can. She said OK, I know but you are all still very mean! I smiled, and agreed, we are very mean sometimes, mostly to ourselves. And that does effect everything. The new term is about to begin. It was delayed a bit, as the variables were hard to pin down. Many contracts were also over due, and had to be closed out. It is done now. Timing is everything, and OUR time is NOW. In the present time, agree to agree to a new set of terms. Let go of old terms, like less, lack or loss. Let go of alone. Let go of any pain, or feelings of emptiness. The lights are coming on all over this beautiful world, you are seeing more then you ever have seen before. Take a breath, it is breath taking! We are here to usher in the Golden Age, and we are ready for You to take your seat in the light. Welcome home, this is a beautiful time to be alive on Earth.

No comments: