Thursday, September 23, 2010

See the vision and keep it in your heart

Many of you are choosing to change at a quantum level. Choosing a new way of living here. Fear and negativity have no place in your life or day to day activities, hope and creation are the order of each day. Find the vision within and hold on to it. Daily see it, dream it, draw it, speak of it, that is how we attract to ourselves our own potential now. It comes from deep within and starts with the idea.

Many years ago I dreamt of a log house to live in. I could see it, maybe from a past life, so I started drawing it in my meditation notebook. As often as I saw it in the morning I drew it. Years later I built a log home, and by happenstance one day I reviewed some of my older journals and there before my eyes, were pictures I had drawn a long long time ago, exactly as she stands today.

Funny, no, real yes, my mind is where I create the perfections of my human life. I see all things as good and improving. It is my true nature, a gift from Creator and I learned from my teacher to take notes about my dreams and visions. Put down, in no uncertain terms what it is you desire, every detail, embellish it with colour and love and potential, make it really beautiful. Then believe that it is yours, easily and effortlessly, by right of being. Then you too shall have your dreams come true! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: