Monday, September 27, 2010

Accuracy and memories

How do you remember things? Different than another, sharing the same memory?

That happens alot.

The older you get the more shaped by the opinion of others we become, sometimes until we barely recognize ourselves.

In my memory as I child, I knew stuff, I was clear and because of my outspoken nature, I said it out loud, I wrote it and I sang about it alot. I wrote my name as "Sioux" on my school papers when I was a child. Now I never got in trouble for that but I was questioned about it and my need to express that name. Well, yesterday, but native brother Jimmy was helping me look at my family's records from the reservation at Fort Peck Montana from 1887 and he said, "Little sister you are Dakota Sioux, a Yantonian." Then he went on to share the Dakota, Lakota and Nakota history. He explained our name from our grandmother, it was Mock-peah, phonetically spelled on the register, meaning cloud or sky. His family name, too.

Now how did I know that when I was little? I also remembered I was Dakota and said that. In my memory of self there lies the truth of our DNA programming. It is designed to give us continuity and strength, a family program of accumulated lessons, some resulting in more challenges and others giving us great talents and gifts. My Father died when I was two and the stories of our family with him, the only way to access the stories was for me to remember them myself. I did.

I was hypnotized last week to further explore those memories and link to the painful places that still needed healing. They all went back to that time. Arrows, ropes and even a railroad spike, a part of my memory. The good stuff I have already pulled forward, using it daily with great joy and skills that could only be honed over many lifetimes here. So what is my point, here it is.

Let yourself remember. Listen to your inner knowing and express it to yourself, bounce it off others. Those joys and sorrows need to come forth to be balanced now, it is time. I want to be healed on every level, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Balanced and forever grateful for the chance to be here.

We manifest in the body all that we do not or can not grasp with the mind in a forgiving manner, I see dis-ease daily from old beliefs. YUK!!! Find out about yourself, what I do helps and others are helping too, check into it, it is so worth the journey! Namaste' Dr. Sioux!

No comments: