Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Alter - Natives are us

Do you have an alter in your life, in your room, in your heart?? Is there a personal place, sacred and precious that you can pray and meditate? I was told in my morning message to make sure mine was alive and well, and bigger now. So....... I tore apart my old one and moved it to a bigger table under the western window. I moved some things and as usual found hidden treasures left behind from another day. I love this world, it deserves our spiritual attention as well as the thoughts, words and deeds we put out there. So today find a private corner for your most wonderful things. Pictures, candles, crystals, feathers, books and whatever else makes your heart sing! Set it up and sage it, and use it daily. This is where dreams become realities!

No comments: