Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Sliding into home plate

 Barely making it. Eye on the prize. If you were not raised home full, you simply haven't been taught where to look. Think about what home means to YOU. Mine was in the country but close to town. I could run or ride my bike there. I am a wider open spaces person. I have a need to wiggle. I see beyond sometimes and I GO THERE/THEIR. Mostly home is where my heart is. Animals, green space, comfort and a palate to decorate with my whims. GOOD food, fresh air, beautiful artwork and sleeping quarters that match me. How do our children perceive their homes? Some have yet to even have a home. Up to the plate, bat in hand, which way do I run? Show your power now. Are you up for a GRAND SLAM, or are you out again? Peace first, get into your body, and look around, YOU are HOME. It is you and that carcass you carry your self within. Learning the way for the day the grand slam comes you way. Eye/I on the ball now! see you in the field.


No comments: