I do it with my eyes/I's. I see - you see. I tell you when asked what I would do if I were you. That's it. I have been up on the back of a horse all my life. I gives me great everything. View, alignment, power, grace, beauty, and scares me once in awhile. I get to dress up or down, in or out, home or away. Hat or not, boots or barefoot. If a human accepts the buzz of the fear factor they can do one of two things, ride or die. I chose to ride. When Marika, my rider, who for 15 years has been up on one of my horses, has a seizure, which she does many times a day, her core locks in. My horse holds the line. The energy is scene/seen. The exchange is made, the strength is amped up. When she wakes up, she is free to roam again. It is to all of us the greatest joy! Like watching a hummingbird, it is a miracle of nature. I/EYE am the luckiest girl in the Universe! Find your hummingbird, it is out there somewhere! I promise. See you in the barn. This is Montana and Marika, showing the world her superpower!!! Take your gift on the road, it is time to share the wealth!
Love, light and laughter, with health, happiness and horses! Total personal and planetary alignment with purpose, and community, partnering for the highest good of all. Following an ascension path and sharing my adventures with those interested.
Saturday, July 25, 2026
Sharing your gift
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment