Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Are you a parent> or do you wish you had a parent??? Is it apparent to you and those you know???

My parents were unique. Present, not so much. Lively all the time. Temper and celebration were their strong energies. Gifts abundant, self protection and intelligence developed by the temper part, and joy from the celebration side. Absence was the most difficult to reconcile. NO CHILD should have an absent parent. I am NOT an absent parent, I never could be. I am not a hovering parent either, only watching for the energies to be scene/seen by the children. Then protective and direct, shows I care about that. I will say to anyone on this planet again and again, if you are a parent, then act like it! IT is the hardest job you love the most. IT IS it really truly is.

No comments: