Saturday, February 19, 2022

Management

I am a Naturoapthic Physician. I am a mom and a sister and NOW a GRANDMOTHER. I am an animal lover. I am a friend. That is what I manage to be. I do not like to manage people, places or things that are not those things. I know I get concerned and it takes my energy away from those aspects of my life that need me most. I have met some of the Thirteen Indigenous >Grandmothers of Earth. Powerful women here to manage the big stuff. Seeds, water, children, food, and so forth and so ON AND ON AND ON. I honor and respect them. That is what ALL the Grand Mothers need now. We are not here to manage other stuff, we are here to love and adore and overlight the managers. IT IS TIME to take responsibility for the world, and all that you have in it. If you have more than you can handle, give it to someone who can handle it. DO NOT TAKE IT OUT ON OTHERS!!~It is not theirs to manage. Leave your kids alone with what they can manage. TIME IS UP, and we are moving toward the lighter life. I KNOW that is all I can manage for now. Namaste!

No comments: