Tuesday, February 15, 2022

The big picture

I have a willingness to see the big picture. I am Jupiter all day and all night too. Health is a great field for my effort, since the field is large and every evolving. I see the movement of energy in the form of lights and colors. That is my super power. I know what gets the job going and I know what shuts it down. Look into the field of your dreams. Day dreams and night dreams are ready for fruition to come. Fifteen years ago I did a video and a talk on horse therapy, I quantified or gave value to the field of work that therapy with horses offers. I used Heartmath and the LSA Zyto scan's Limbic Stress Assessment device. I have spent the past fifteen years proving it with clients with special needs of all kinds. PTSD, addiction, siezures, autism, paralyzed, and more, so much more. Families came and worked out their issues on the back of my horses, restoring harmony where there was discord. Under the influence of the magnificent horses here, lives were changed forever in the big picture. JOIN us for a class on how and why YOU TOO should do this work. Hawk's Ridge Ranch - our facebook page has the event offering on March 12, 2022. JOIN US for another miracle. Sign up at thehawc@gmail.com, $400 for the clinic, includes lunch. 9-5 0n 3-12-2022.

No comments: