Tuesday, January 25, 2022

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Asked every senior person in my life when I was young. I did not know. I love music, sports, animals, and being outside. I love people, especially young and willing people. I love the SUN, and I love weather changes. The wind, the snow, the heat, they all are my friends. SO what did I become,,,, A Naturopathic Physician. Teaching those interested in partnering with nature how to do that well. Traveling to places in and out that are new, different, and so full of more, energy and light and a place where we fit. If you did something different, and it does not suit you any longer. NOW is the time to GROW UP. Grow into and with all that you love and adore and want to learn more about. NOW that is a life not a job. See you in the barn.

No comments: