Sunday, December 27, 2020

I am here to see in my mirror, who ???

Humans have been sent home to make choices now. No work, no school, no church, no bars, no restaurants and on and on the list of CLOSED that says go HOME NOW, grows......... When they got home it was unfamiliar. THE MIRRORS WERE there, in the faces of those you live with. WHO are you, what are you doing here? That was said to the mirror each morning as they ritually looked in it again and again, now there seemed to be NO REASON to check your image and it's projection in those mirrors. OR>>> is it Mirror Mirror on the WALL, who are you NOW? What are you to do here? You have all said it to that mirror before. THE PAST is leaving, so saynow, that is what I used to do, be, look like, and yes, it is all changed, and I DO NOT KNOW NOW. I hear it in my dreams, and I say back to the mirror, I AM A CHILD OF THE LIGHT. A SISTER of the CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS that overlights this planet and her energy. I have an image of what that looks like for me. I am a Fire Rooster, A double Sagittarius, a doctor of Naturopathy, and a female, daughter, sister, mother, grandmother and friend. I am my own ancestor and my own elder, as well as my own little girl and my own tom-boy too. In the moments before we release the 2020 vision of acuity and the changes it brought. LOOK IN THE MIRROR. I will teach what was taught to me before now, in the upcoming days of 2021. Check our pages to see what we see. Facebook has The HAWC, Hawk's Ridge Ranch, and Get Out and TRY. They will have the offerings. Our email thehawc@gmail.com will connect us. See you when the fog on the mirror lifts. I look forward to SEEING YOU!

No comments: