Sunday, December 20, 2020

Born on this day

When we arrive on that day, it marks the book of life with a special place holder just for YOU, or me if it is today. I knew as a child I came for now. The alignments of the new age have taken all the days of this life, and I have surfed them without getting dumped. My board is strong, my knees still hold me up and the water, well it is just fine. I win everyday simply by rising and shining. Today I rose a little earlier to celebrate and be able to catch as much magic as I can. In honour of the Creator and the gift of being human, say out loud - THANK YOU, or it you want to, Megwetch. I sure am, 63 years complete at 2:19 am this morning, and still smiling! Thank you all for being on this beautiful planet with me, and here's to the Dawn of the New Age of LIGHT!

No comments: