Saturday, September 7, 2019

TITLES?

We are given them. We earn them. They are passed down. I know how I respond to a title, a job is described, or a heritage, or a level of education. It clarifies things for me. I met a Nose Guard from the Minnesota Vikings yesterday for a round of golf. Hardware Hank is his nickname. Henry is his given name. I asked what that title meant. He said the guy in the middle. I learned that was the perfect place for him. His is a cheerful, athletic, and intelligent character, with a good game of golf to his credit. As he describes, one who likes to talk, mildly informative and wildly entertaining. Good title, NOSE tackle Henry Thomas. A perfect fit. A nose for fun, and friendly too. Use your title well, it will serve you in this life when it honestly aspired to. Mine? Dr. Su/Sioux that's me to a tee!

No comments: