Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Self-employed?

I have never been, although everyone else thinks I am, yet I always have bee. I am sometimes a poor employee, and yet sometimes an even poorer employer. I connect to that which is that in that realm of thinking or working in the present moment. Truly I work for humanity. They, actually WE, are my job and my boss all at the same time. Offering great benefits and a super reason to get up in the morning and get to work, I do. I love every day of it. It is such a privilege to have the job I do, that taking any money at all for seems funny to me. I work for light, love and laughter. I work for health, happiness and horses. I work for angels and aliens, and all the directions on this planet receive my gift. If you are interested in whole health, I will work for you too. Bio-energetic is real, it is space age, it is fast and it tells a truth easy to work with. All energy is ease for those who understand, dis-ease for those still learning. Come and learn, see and believe, live and love this world, and employ a new way of being YOU. That is SELF - EMPLOYMENT at it's highest rank. So there.

No comments: