Monday, September 16, 2019

Say what you think, think positively

I was married long ago. He complained alot. In counseling I was told to allow 20 minutes a day. I tried to whistle when time was up, that did not go well. I was told over and over, I simply did not understand. His complaints were urgent and noisy and I felt repelled by them. Please hear this when you start complaining, 20 minutes is the limit. The complainer shoulders the negative toxic energy in their aura, and then it begins to take root in the body.It shapes a life. Then it splashes on those close, kids and animals take a direct hit and react instantly to YOU and your energy as you present it. Calm, thoughtful, caring is what we need to help this world. Think before you speak, it is a choice that needs to be made with full consciousness. Change starts with in!

No comments: