Thursday, September 26, 2019

Help?

I have a hard time asking for help. Do YOU? I try to do it myself. I like to. I am enchanted by those things that stump me. I turn them inside out and upside down. I shake them hard, and throw those dice. I read them and then I try again and again until I WIN. My Interstitial Cystitis was like that for me. It stumped me, made me angry, tired, sad and motivated. It poked holes in my spine for wires to run through and poked holes in a theory that said, THERE WAS NO CURE.That was a lie. I knew I knew I could figure it out. I did. I have made a career of helping others like me who get up, dress up and show up with a willingness to figure it out. It takes time, and being on time, energy, money, self worth and that is just the first time we meet. My birthday says I can retire this year. I am going to do that. The last 3 months are what I have left to help those new in this game. From then on, those who know me, will always have me. The rest, well that is their quest! Namaste! Dr. Sioux/Su

No comments: