Thursday, October 5, 2017

Posting

Riding a horse in a certain way is posting. Up and down with the gait of the beast with you up top. It can be rough or graceful, it can be easy or challenging. It offers the rider a chance to shake things up, while trying to get in sync. I know the postings of my life vary from day to day, and I offer some of those experiences as postings to you. Our world is shaky at best these days, and riding the beast, POSTING, during these wild times is a true challenge! Offering the posts as they came in through real life and the alternate pathways I navigate is how I connect to those around the world who know me. It is time for us all the speak up, post that which we can get our heads around, and share our thoughts, our ideas for a better world and the love we came to create and use to create an amazing planet now. Post that!

No comments: