Saturday, October 7, 2017

Division of chores

Years back when my children were small I stayed at home with them. The division of chores was clear. I did the home stuff, he did the away from home stuff. It was hard work, and rarely were the roles shifted. I love the away stuff too, and did not get a chance very often to go away and do that. I also loved the home stuff, so I tried to remain content there. It did not work very well. The division became larger and larger, and in the end it became the end. As we look at our world, help please. The chores that others are doing need your time once in awhile too. Step up, step in, show up and yes, show off. Show off the truth that you honor ALL the chores, and those who do them. It will make this world a much happier and balanced place. Surprise someone with your willingness to see how hard they work and add in your energy too. That really will change the world, around here first! And where ever you are too! Time for everyone to show up! If you do not know how to help, ASK what you can do. We need YOU! The world and her children need you too. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: