Saturday, October 28, 2017

Fight or Flight, the AMERCAN way

WE ARE TAUGHT THAT THIS IS HOW IT IS. It is not true. It never was healthy, nor did it support the greater good. It is the call to war, to panic about weather, or health, or money, or for religious reasons. It is the buzz that causes disease. It is the way to shorten your life, and keep you on edge the whole time, fighting addictions to what ever you choose for your buzz. I choose sun light, and laughter, I choose nature, horses, dogs, cats and kids too. I choose breakfast every single day, so my body knows I love it. I choose sleep, as much as I need, until my mind resets itself. I wake up happy, willing and ready to try again. I choose my teeth, my spine, my organs and my meridians, to cherish them and keep them safe, warm and nourished. I choose humans who agree with this. I choose life, love and laughter, and from that, there no reason to fight or flee!! Hold your ground, just for today, in love and light. Look at all that is good, supportive and still available to you, and start with that. That is good enough. YOU are good enough, no matter how you feel. If you are alive, then start there. It is a journey, not a destination, and it is yours and yours alone to have.

No comments: