Tuesday, October 24, 2017

empowering the individual

The herd/heard is how it is done. They are told something then sold something as a remedy. They are hurried through choices that require time and intuition, prayer and meditation. People create out of two energy fields, one being fear, the other love. I spoke to a fellow who had that fear based way of communicating. He wanted to have me feel it. I said, nope, not today. I roll differently and would not give in to his urgency. He hung up. I am here/hear to say that the offer of full disclosure, the availability of other options. The brain and heart to use them to your highest good is fully ready for to tap into them! Enjoy the choices of healing, prosperity and knowledge, these are all coming from within, and yes, you had them all along. Namaste'

No comments: