Sunday, October 11, 2015

The family you get or choose - WORLD VENTURES and us all together now

You are born into one and you create the other with by your lights. I have a wonderful family and I love holidays and birthdays and old stories and photos. I really love the way it makes you feel when you are remembered. My chosen family is also a thing of delight as I feel the love of so many friends. My weekend contained old and new friends, our ranch was rocking with guests who will now become friends. I know we know how to connect and I believe it is time now to really choose right and well and happy and healthy. I am a WORLD-VENTURES gal  and this week we all get together as friends to share and plan. Another family of like minded folks looking to work and play together. This is really starting to shape up down here isn't it???? WHO do you call family, join us we are always looking for more friends and family. See you on our next amazing trip together, Dr. Su will be in the house!

No comments: