Friday, October 30, 2015

Taking my power back now.

I am a native of the planet Earth in my life and in my body. I have been here many times and in those lifetimes of challenge I have often given my power away. I retreat, surrender, and sometimes I fight to the death, only to return again and try something new or different. We are all powerful beings, with super powers unique to our adventure and natal charting and geneology and spiritual gifts. My super power is my faith in hope. I am always able, no matter how dark or threatening to see the LIGHT. And to speak to it with excitment and joy. My breath and how I form it into words, is my superpower. I can offer a sermon on the MOUNT. And I do that often on the bareback of my beautiful horse. Today I will get to see the super powers of others superstars, and share my magical horses and words of hope and faith and light and love, with them. Project Footsteps is bringing their interns to Hawk's Ridge Ranch for a session of inspiration. See the native of self here, looking to his horse, he may not have caught it yet but he knows it is close and he is ready.  Welcome! Let's Take our power back and mount up! Time to ride!

No comments: