Monday, July 20, 2015

Sometimes we just watch

 I have been JUST watching lately. High in the sky making lazy flapless circles on the winds of change. Our world has shifted and I need to see where I should be now. I know that helping is key to my life, and fun is the other part. Yet how do we wind them together?? The greatest gift I have is my heart. It sings, it says and it is radiating now at a very high rate. It makes me energetic and tired all at the same time. I am attracting like a giant magnet, you and me and any others that wish to be in the solution game now. Let's meet in the high sky through meditation and decide which direction to go from here. It is so much easier from up here to see the options!! I welcome all you to a place I have been a very long time, you will love it up I promise! The HAWC.

No comments: