Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Never too old to learn

I have been learning a lot of stuff lately. I learned that I love to learn and doing it in a way that matches my learning style is a great pleasure. I am not a sit still kind of gal and when I am forced to do that I learn NOTHING much at all. When I learn visually and hands on and interactive I am a non stop absorbing sponge. Taking breaks in to the sunshine and fresh air, moving around and letting my mind rest helps me a ton too. Inside a building that is bright and light and has lots of fresh air and smiley faces is also a real important feature. Take a look at your school, your workplace and even your home. We learn all the time and using the tools I just offered might just make the learning a lot easier and a lot more download will occur!!

No comments: