Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vibrant Living

I have often been asked about my book. Well, I haven't written one.

UNTIL NOW!!

Welcome to THE LEGEND, the map to the markers for the maze of health and wellness. Boy that's a mouthful.

Recently Glenn Brooks of Vibrant Living XM Radio asked me to share the chapters of my life story with his listeners on live radio. I know that the Universe was opening a door to share our magic and life lessons with a larger audience, so I stared last week. I often ask my clients if they received the operating manual for the human body and the lifetime care data, not yet has one said yes. I have, over the years, accumulated much education in these instructions, both through personal experience and extensive study and observation. I often tape my client appointments so that when they leave us they have a small instructional for future use.
This will offer that same info plus so much more. I think life offers constant tutorials and this will offer some insight to those markers.

I want you to join us on Fridays at 11 am central time on 1150 xm satellite, you can pick it up on the interenet using your media player.
If you need more help finding it call Janet at 1-800-801-0922 for details. See ya on the radio!! Dr. Su

No comments: