Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FULL MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE HOLY COW!!

For those of us who are tuned in to the path toward light and love , this particular chance to release and heal is extraordinary!! Today write yourself and those you're frustrated with a letter of pardon. Pardon all transgressions perceived or real, that still remind you of less or lack.
Are you fat or sad or poor and just pissed off? Then this applies to you.
We here are already doing alot of spring cleaning on all levels . Truth and the light that it shines has taken a front row seat. We have decided to network and align with like minded life lovers and proactive movers and shakers in our world. The only way to resolve conflict is to walk on. Peaceful resolution in your outer world brings peaceful resolution to your inner world. IE. When I decided to release the illusion of pain and frustration with my old partner, I immediately lost, without extra help, almost 20 lbs. Now some may think that is amazing, but I know it's normal and expected. I always knew I would heal on the inside as soon as I released my fears and the belief that somehow I was responsible for another. Jesus saves, we shouldn't even try, except in the case of the innocent, kids and animals and the Earth. Adults must figure it out on their own, for that is the journey and the joy of being here. Use this day to pardon yourself and any one who you think would benefit from forgiveness and the grace it offers. Here's to a graceful spring!!

No comments: