Saturday, January 31, 2009

AS YOU LIKE IT

The new year has brought with it so much potential for change that I'm sure there are many of you with your head swimming with possibilities. Some are being laid off, laid up and some , actually alot, laid out. I listened to a women last night, brag about how she was the sickest person her clinic had seen in that year. Yes, brag. Is it still hard to recognize that not only do you create your own reality every second of every day but you can upgrade any time you want, any time at all. Why would anyone want to be the sickest?
Affirmations daily really help, renewed self image really helps, believing in your own value and worthiness, really help. I recently lost over 20 pounds by letting go. It literally happened over night. People are looking at me with astonishment, especially those who know me well. I knew it would happen so I never really got to upset about the added weight, but when it does what it did, that easily and quickly, with only the effort of changing my mind, it's really cool. For those who are ready, come on in and let's talk.
There is a time to sow and now is the time to reap, let's create what we want and what will make us happy and healthy and successful!! Onward and upward!! Dr. Su

No comments: