Sunday, December 26, 2021

An ALL - INCLUSIVE faith

Seeing and knowing for sure in the unscene/unseen is faith in motion. I have hope, I am built with that as my go-/two/too/to energy. I have love, it surrounds me energetically and makes my creations what they are. THE FAITH of my life, is personal. It is not commonly up for discussion, it is not religious, nor political. It is not a choice that changes, it is the rule of my verbs and what I see, say and do on earth. FIND some faith, in your own abilities, in your neighbors and family members. A community of light will grow from the unseen/unscene that surround us all constantly. Our love of life here needs hope, and faith even on a hard day, is where hope is found. Have a loving and hopefilled Christmas, and believe alone or with others unseen/unscene you are surrounded by loving beings glad to be included in your world.

No comments: