Friday, October 1, 2021

g i v e

Verb or Noun? BOTH. To transfer over to another, or to bend. Give in, give up, give over...or give freely. I ask clients to give me their ears. I ask them to record my words. I give them freely for a fee, my knowing as it flows through me. I see. I am a seer. Auras are a part of it, energy, beings not human, and potential outcomes. I share that gift. THAT is what I came to give. What can you give freely? Some can give love, some can give less, some can give energy, and light. Others give grief. I taught my kid client to not receive when the giving is conditional or stressful. It is a choice to where/wear a mirrored space suit when he is in school. The stress is big and causes trouble, disharmony and a lack of trust. I had a lack of trust embedded in me as a little girl by the death of my daddy. Here today gone today was a concept hard to understand. He left the house well. He returned dying. He was 28 years old and healthy and smart. WHO do you trust after that? Many years went by in that belief that humans were capable of escape. Death is iminent, we will all be born again somewhere else. In the human time, it is a chosen life that you can trust. Are you chosen to give? Humans need the truth without the trauma, they need community without restrictions, and they need the trust of the inner and outer experience that sustains their energy. Give it a go. Find a tribe that gives you YOU. Book club, fitness class, dog park, you all need to give in to is the truth that you are hear/here by choice, and choices are what gives you the whole and real you. Come on people, give it all you got now, it is time.

No comments: