Sunday, October 31, 2021

Lazarus

The gifts you bring and the gifts you receive are as varied as the number of species on earth, over 8 million! There are unlimited opportunites to manifest. Some manifest happiness, others abundance, some disease, or lack and yet others magical qualities like peace and harmony. There is an effect not often taught, that needs exposing to help in the understanding. It is the LAZARUS effect. Otherwise known as a near death experience or NDE. I met Kimberly Clark and Betty Eadie back in the 80's when they came to MPLS to do a TV Show about their near death experiences. I was already familiar with the ability, and yet puzzled by the human disregard for the choice of to live or die, it is and always up to the individual chosing the next step of learning. I have walked in both worlds and those who come to Hawk's Ridge Ranch are checking that gift out when they come and meet us. I have had some leave, some stay, some heal and others give up their ghost. All choices of the individual. I have in their presence offered assistance, I started that work as soon as I turned 2, when my father decided he would serve his spirit better elsewhere. HE CHOSE. I have chosen a different life, I stayed and played and learned and shared my learning. I will teach this Saturday at 9 am at Hawk's Ridge Ranch, teaching how to choose health and happiness in a time of stress. Cost to attend $50 and you must register on line by reserving a seat. Thehawc@gmail.com will accept your emailed response. See you SAturday, November 6, 2021, 9 to 12 am. Dr. Sioux/Su

No comments: