Thursday, October 28, 2021

Let - ter???? BE or not to be

I have been a let-ter all of my life. I have spaces and places I let. People want to be with us, so they let the pen, the house, the room, or me even. I have time that I let out as a teacher and a doctor of naturopathy. I let play, work, sleep and family take that other time. Others let from me in money or help or both. I write let-ters to my let-ters. They are leases, contracts, agreements and my spoken words. If it works out, they and I both let for a long long time. WHO do you let to, and with? The terms are now up, and the alignment needs to be yours. It also needs to be very clear. It is time review the contacts and the contacts. I have visitors, friends, family and strangers to decide with now. Appreciation for your time with my blogs, and for loving this planet and hers as much as I do. Namaste, Dr. Sioux/Su

No comments: