Monday, June 4, 2018

Were you PRE - SENT to Earth for the opening of the new age?

I was. It seems like it has been a long time, but in truth I was pre-sent and was that way for awhile. I, then became trans-sient, transcending all that was the old matrix. I am now working on OMNI SENT, omniscience really as a true citizen of the Universe. Connected to all things, as if the God particle in each thing mattered to me, and me to them too. Close your EYES and feel OMNI. See the drop of water in the ocean of earth that we are here. It is time that we work together in the water of this blue world. Welcome to the result of pre-sent making it's way as the gift it was, to our new WHOLEness, and ONEness. TIME is right and now, and we came on purpose, to be here for now, presently transitioning!

No comments: