Tuesday, June 12, 2018

"Rescue ME!!"

said the tiny kitten, left last, next to a non living sibling, with no mother in sight/site, REALLY REALLY LOUDLY! The men who work close by heard the cry and rescue was done. Some of my animal friends here at the ranch were also rescued. Together there is a common bond. I watched it energetically co create love and light, every single time I introduced that tiny kitten to one of Hawk's Ridge Ranch rescues. It is a magic, a knowing, a life found with value. No throw aways here. We need to apply this principle to our lives on Earth now. Every particle of life matters! You matter, and I do too. Rescue missions are everywhere, be a part of one. Our world needs our urgent attention, and long term care. Are you in? If you were once rescued, and I PROMISE you were! Be a part of the team now. We need one another.

No comments: