Wednesday, June 20, 2018

THE QUEEN

I teach Archetypes. Those aspects of human reality, dark and light, that help us authenticate our individuality, so we can find our place in community. I carry the QUEEN archetype. I have a certain authority that I share in my practice. I also have an issue with challenges which is the dark part of that archetype. I react to them. In learning me and balancing my life, I need to apply what I know to these aspects of my responses and also reactions. Once learned we can ask specifics. In understanding my QUEEN self, I know specifically what I am QUEEN of. I am the Queen of 2nd chances. I use it in teaching health, in relationships, and in the way I choose to live and love. It works with energy that needs another chance to shift since they missed it the first time tested. So in the spirit of the Solstice, the fire of summer, find an aspect of who are and yet to be, and GIVE YOURSELF A SECOND CHANCE TO GET IT RIGHT in the 2nd half of 2018! We all deserve it! Happy Solstice.

No comments: