Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Play YOUR movie back NOW

In death or transition - you will watch your life in re-view. At that point, you can not change anything about it. At this point YOU still CAN. If you are interested in more, or better, it is your choice to choose that. I know that there are moments that I felt choices, and sitting on the deck last night with friends I took a moment to RE-VIEW. He said he saw me on TV. It was 2008, and I was being harassed by a reporter. The ambush journalism was live and I was the star of the show! He gasped, and considered coming to me in support, and yet did not. We have been friends for decades, and he knew to trust me. I needed to decide on my own the way I would respond. I DID. I changed my life at that moment. I was no slave to anyone's opinion of me, any longer, no one's patsy, nor their witch to burn. I was honest about my reality, and would stand by what I know for sure works for me in my life and my work. I knew that my life would be forever changed in that moment, and as we reviewed that clip together, I smiled. He did too. Since you are still here, you too can re-view. If you wish an outcome was different, go back to that moment and forgive yourself. It is the quickest way to change your future. Mercy is unearned, and undeserved, yet it is real and life saving. Extend mercy to your heart and your vision of life here, look back and then look up. The light is shining on you, just as it does on me, and we will rewrite what needs an upgrade! FREE WILL AND SELF LOVE, YOURS TO USE IN YOUR MOVIE. I DID!

No comments: