Tuesday, May 8, 2018

You and I

If you ask me to do something, I would and will consider it. If you tell me I should or must, it "ain't gonna happen". I am simply not going to be bullied into any thing. Religion, education, health care, or relationships are on the chopping block for those who insist on having it THEIR WAY! Once I heard this,"I can not be YOUR FRIEND Now". I said, "I was told you loved me once". The answer in return was simple, if I did not do things their way, then I was now the enemy. I am no man's or woman's enemy, I never have been, nor will I ever be. My mom did that, and other's too. I live and love the best way I know how, and that is all we can do. As a matter of truth, it is ALL you are here to do. JUST THAT! So look and listen, and allow us all the gift we came to get. LOVE. No matter what, it is all that goes with me when I leave. So it all I accept while I am here. I hope you do the same, I love you all!! Namaste'

No comments: