Monday, September 25, 2017

Larry Long and Rick McArthur

Together again up on the stage. I saw during Larry's performance the ghost of Rick, his best friend, smiling. It was a magical performance, marking a magical friendship. I met them both just this past year, and sat in joyful bliss at the demonstration of love, true and hard fought for love and friendship. They shared a passion for passion, some of which was for our beloved earth. The water, a basic human need and a right denied many, one focal point of strong men with strong views, and willing hands. I sat at the river with Larry after wards, and we said the tattoo of the MNI WICONI, water is life pattern, should be inked upon our hearts! So be it! Thank you for the performance that will also stay inked upon my heart forever. As my wonderful friend and companion would have said and often did, it is a good day! Thank you Rick McArthur for your presence, your vision, and yes, your love! Aho' Kola.

No comments: