Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Considerate? It is the time and money in our lives.

Are we so far off from reality that real true consideration is no longer a consideration? My time deserves your consideration, as does yours. My life does too. I have watched the inconsideration of late, lack, last, and losses too. I have be where someone takes and gives nothing in return, except that same empty hand again looking for more. I am not sure how to respond. Once long ago I walked out of a restaurant when my inconsiderate companion showed up late again, without notice of any kind. I said that would be the end of meals and deals with her. She forgot to consider me, my time, and my life. After a little time passed, she apologized and we are still friends. If we want to get along, we must remember our manners. Your time, your effort, your life have great value! We must insist on recognition of this, the same with our Earth, our animal friends, and our own inner children. See to it that you consider EVERYTHING before you do what you are going to do next. I will then consider you too. And taking all things into CONSIDERATION, I believe things will improve around here.

No comments: