Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Astrology anyone?

Just like the seasons respond to the sun and the moon and the rotations of all the planets, so do we HUMANS. It is simple energy response. I respond to the SUN in a big big way, I am a Sagittarian SUN, it does not get bigger for any sign. I know in the light of SUN SHINE I SHINE. Not everyone has that super power. I absorb light like a sponge, I turn brown in the wink of an eye. I know what keeps my world in balance and my heart singing, the sun does that. It is why they call JESUS the SUN/SON. A guide and child of the Universe like all of us, brothers and sister of the SUN/SON. Family is coming together in the light of truth, and sharing knowledge long kept away from the people. If they told you it was wrong or bad, and yet in secret, the powers that rule this world use this information for their growth, you deserve it too. Astrology is from the stars to the world we love and it helps keep things energized. Learn your chart. We can help, your natal chart is $25 for us to do for you. ALL YOU NEED, is your birthdate, time and place. WE will do the rest.

No comments: