Friday, March 4, 2022

A new lease on life!

Some own, some lease, some lease to own where they are in this lifetime. I am an owner. I own >my own health, choices, lifestyle, critters, equipment, property and my heart song is my OWN to sing. It is time for others to take ownership of their things too. Treating the land as if you own it will make our Earthmother very happy. When humans start to care and to take care of her all will flourish. To cherish and take full responsibility for each step we take, each word we speak, each service we buy, each drink we swallow, each morsel we chew, then we will heal. Look at your leases. ARE THEY LEASHES??? The insurance you lease, is the assurance you are looking for. LOOK in the mirror, you are all that you need, plus two bags of chips! OWN IT!

No comments: