Thursday, May 23, 2019

The truth, the whole truth...

I was once a physician recruiter. We got a book of naughty doctors every year to refer to. We knew that there were secret behaviors, and we could not place a doctor in good faith without the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It was eye opening, and sometimes very disturbing. They were good at less, masters really. They told, they sold, they bullied, they used their higher intelligence and education to demean and belittle the patient's choices. AND it was all about MONEY. The highest paid executive in Minnesota is in the health care field. Seems broken to me. I have changed the matrix for me and my health, and for those looking for another choice. Look your doctors, lawyers, cops, and judges in the eye now. Say in your owne words, STYAND IN THE LIGHT OF LOVE AND THE CREATIVE SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS, INCLUDING YOU, AND TELL ME THE TRUTH, NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH NOW! Let's see what we see from that place.

No comments: