Thursday, May 16, 2019

THAT Rainbow Bridge, filled with the loves of our lives

If we know about this place, then we can endure the shift. When one of our soul family passes over, their love for us stays. Then there is the bridge. THE RAINBOW BRIDGE. It is where heaven meets earth. It is the reunion PLACE of souls, who in this time were tight and a part of the team. My team lost another member this week. He was a beautiful horse, Bubba, re-purposed here from a barrel racer to a therapy horse. He spent many years in a herd of healers. He was a part of the best part of me. I am a herd member. I belong to that beautiful group, powerful and filled with a love for the human race, particularly the impaired. I see him in the clouds with his brothers and sisters waiting for me and the rest of our crew. There are nine now, and they have alot left to give. I do too. So for now, I will see you in the barn at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson Wisconsin! Thank you Karole Lee for sending him to us, and thank you Bubba for being BUBBA!! Namaste'

No comments: