Friday, April 5, 2019

Who is the ANGEL in your life?

You all are attended to by angels. Lots of Angels care about Earth and her human beings. Over time they make themselves the subject of books, dreams, art work and real life too. I have used my Angel friend Annie for 6 decades of support. I met her face to face at the age of 11, and she stayed close. I call her Annie the Parking Angel, since she can get me a good space every single time. They can console, coach and even overlight a situation. They can not interfere. You must ask for them to intervene. In an emergency, people will call to Jesus, or God, or Mother Mary in desperation. They can send you an angel, or show up themselves. Do not miss out on the relationship. We all need a little help from our friends, and those Angels know you better then I do! And I know a lot of you very well. Enjoy the help! It is something very special!

No comments: