Monday, April 8, 2019

it is TIME to CONNECT the DOTS!

Patterns are emerging. As a child I loved those books with 'CONNECT THE DOTS' puzzles. I liked hidden pictures too. My work for most of my life has been in following with those themes. You are a hidden picture of profound beauty and excellence. You are a vague system of stars in the night sky that once connected become an entire system! I am Sagittarius, the Centaur with bow and arrow. My dots are in the sky and Jupiter is my world there. Large, large, large, it gives me a lot to work with and on all at the same time! WHO are YOU? Where is your shining star system? How does that help you find the hidden YOU here. And why, for Heaven's Sake and Earth's sake too, has it taken so long to reveal? Time now to reveal the real whole and healthy YOU. Join us on a journey of health, happiness and horses. Hawk's Ridge Ranch, Hudson Wisconsin!

No comments: