Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Bored?! Astrology helps alot

No...it is depression, clinical and historical. It requires remedy. I choose astrology. I love learning it and how it applies to the Universe and ME! Like living on a sun dial, oh right, WE DO. I changes constantly. It puts us in light and dark, energy and rest. If I am bored I check the energy of the day, and the HUMAN who is uniquely ME. Then I decide where to go and what to do with the light of the good math God provided us with. If we did not know this, we would never have gotten up into space. It took three astrologers to launch the Voyageur, because those who thought too small, to close in, could not get the job accomplished. THINK BIG, it is never boring and if someone tells you it is a secret only for the elite and the brilliant, tell them YOU ARE among them!! I know YOU are, I am too.

No comments: