Friday, March 23, 2018

Drug use or abuse? addiction is the gift ?????

I say one thing, if I am addicted to something, it is a challenge for me and my reality to learn from it. I have learned lots of lessons. As a child, drugs were a common answer to questions my mother had about my health, and my personality. She got me valium. I tried it once, and then never again. I just put them away, bottle after bottle and said they were being used properly, when she asked about them. It was the same with Demerol and any other drug that was pushed my way. It simply made things worse. As I grew to understand, I did some homework. In the study of me, and how I respond to chemicals, I learned that nature, one ingredient at a time worked the best. Sun, was super helpful, so was sleep. I need to breath but not pant. I need to eat breakfast every single day, early. I need animals around me, all the time. They offer their unconditional love and support to me, and that works for my life. I need kids, they are funny, and smart, and willing to laugh out loud, and sing songs of silliness. John Kennedy was clear about drugs, he even banned some, out loud and on film. Pay attention everyone, you have choices, lots of choices!! Recognize abuse, and say now, I KNOW! NO! I can handle my own energy, and you may not manipulate it!

No comments: