Thursday, March 22, 2018

Are you still thirsty, still living apart from love and life here???

I just returned from a thirsty place. The desert, is a dry and thirsty place. It houses cactus and coyote, and it has a wind that is wild and dehydrating to everything it touches. I saw it, I stayed for one day and one night to see how people live this way. THEY DO NOT LIVE, THEY BARELY SURVIVE. It looked like an addiction to pain and separation to me. It was dry, and cold, and full of scorpions. Children of the light seek the sun, the water, and the trees. They play where the trees are, they sleep peacefully and they marvel at each new thing. They eat real food, because they are real boys and girls, not puppets. They speak in tones of light, and color and they laugh out loud, and sing songs of great potential. I went into the desert, and played my flute. It listened. It came alive, and it said, thank you lightworker, for not forgetting that we are here, and lonely and in need of water. Can you bring the rain? I said, as my native name is "One who sits on clouds, Maypiha, I will try and talk to the water for you. And so it was. NOW, watch the weather in Arizona, for here comes the rain!

No comments: