Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Body, Mind, Spirit! What is your spirit animal?

I have the horse in my spirit. I am the Centaur, of the Sagittarius realm. Half horse, half human. I am an arrow shooter, and I see the bulls eye every time. I have been that way all of this life. I have horses, they make me feel like me, in a powerful way. I an authentic with them, they support my shenanigans, and my energy thrives with them here! I love the way they look, and move, and how they respond to all energy. I use them personally, and for the collective. I have 11 of them right now. I had 12 for awhile. With the two extras I now I keep 13 total on the land. Today I am back in the barn! It looks like a season of love with those ponies of mine as volunteers show up for new training. Therapy of all kinds appears with those animals, in that arena, and I will post it for all to see. An hour ride with us, is only $50. Come on over, it is amazing, and healing all at the same time!!!!! Bareback riding is beautiful and so FUN! Tally HO' Dr. Su

No comments: