Monday, January 29, 2018

Be LIKE a child, do not BE one any longer. Take responsibility.

The child in us all is Innocent, and still open to the potentials. Children are within us, from the moment of incarnation, setting us to a greater field in this earth life. We are invited to reconnect to the child within all the days of our lives with a vision of choice and accountability. Only for those first 12 years, are we NOT responsible. From that point on, we are. I have offered the gift of health by choices made, to many kids. Some did what they were taught with incredible success. My kids did. Some of their friends did too. A lot of my clients did and now they are teaching their kids the same, only better ways to choose life here. When you are forced to stop being a child too soon, you lose your bearings, your compass goes crazy. The easy way of the masses looks like the way to go. It is what is seen in a broadcast of energy designed to distract. It is a hail of bullets, broadcast into the crowd. Kids fall, and some do not get up. I see a way through. My horses, my health, my joyful expression of light and love and laughter at this ranch, has always seen me through. Every single day I play. I also pay. It is the gift of being chosen to make choices for our world now. We must all wake up and grow up , and pitch in! If we are to survive, and thrive we must take responsibility. Join in the fun, the child-like life, is amazing. I love being a grown up, and I know you will too!

No comments: